So here it is! My 39th year on earth. For the next 365 days I have decided to explore parts of the planet I have always found the most appealing.
Along the way I hope to share interesting stories, as well my discoveries about the different cultures I experience.
The areas of life I am most interested in are kindness, great design, the golden ratio, minimalism, Pareidolia (faces in everyday objects), micro living and finally I will be searching for remarkable human beings who use the power of their mind to achieve amazing effects.
These are the subjects I am going to be blogging about the most. I concluded if I enjoy these in the UK, I will love them even more when I have time to fully appreciate them and engrossed in a new countries way of operating and their cultures.
As I travel I hope to:
- Meet as many remarkable human beings as I can.
- Learn more about how the body can recover and control pain with the mind.
- Experience, demonstrate and share as many examples of acts kindness.
- Stay in amazing small spaces to experience micro and multifunctional living.
- Discover and record lots of Golden Ratio examples using my app and share them.
- Find and share examples of Pareidolia (Faces in everyday objects) and illustrate them in cartoon characters.
- Learn and experience more about minimalism.
- Be inspired by great design.
- Continue working towards becoming the best person I can.